Sometimes you want to see someone on Instagram but you don’t want to go through the login problems. Or you are one of those rare people who haven’t yet joined the Instagram bandwagon but still want to check someone out on Instagram. The good news is that you can look at Instagram profiles without logging in or even without having an account. You will have access to only some limited Instagram features without signing in, but it is possible. So, if you want to watch some viral reels without an Instagram account login, you can read these three ways to do so on mobile and PC.
Ways to Watch Instagram Reels Without an Insta Account
If you go to Instagram.com and try to watch reels from an account without logging in, it won’t do anything, and you’ll see a login or sign-up screen. Well, it looks like you can’t use Instagram without signing up or providing the login details, but there are some ways in which you can still check out an Instagram profile. Read on to know these ways!
Using Instagram Username in URL
First of all, if you know the exact username of an Instagram user and their profile is public, you can watch reels from their account. Here’s how:
1. Open any browser on your smartphone and type the Instagram website URL followed by the account’s username.
2. For example, type “www.Instagram.com/gadgetstouse,” and you can see our feed.
3. Go to the reels section and tap on any reel to play it.
You can’t use this trick to play on a PC, and it will ask for a login. You can view posts there, but reels will play only on a mobile browser.
Using Third-party Tools
You can also watch Instagram reels without logging in using third-party Insta viewer tools that let you browse Instagram profiles on their platform. Several Instagram viewers are available online; some popular ones are ImgInn, Inflat, and GreatFon.
Imginn is one of the best tools to browse Instagram stories and posts. Moreover, you can even download their Instagram posts, including reels, and let you view comments on Instagram posts. Here’s how to use it:
1. Visit the Imgin’s website on your PC or phone browser.
2. Now, on the homepage, enter the username in the given box and click on the search icon.
3. When the search result appears, click on the profile name, and you will see posts, stories, and tagged options under the username.
4. Tap on the “Posts” option and see all its posts, including reels.
5. Click on the play button to watch the reel. You can also download it if you want.
Just click on the “Download” button below that post or reel, and it will be saved on your device.
Watch Reels From Facebook
As we know, now you can connect your Instagram with Facebook, and your posts will be published on both platforms simultaneously. So if you want to watch some Instagram reel and don’t want to log in on Instagram, there are chances it has also been posted on Facebook. So you can go there and watch it.
1. Open Facebook.com on your browser or open the Facebook app.
2. Go to that profile whose reels you want to watch or search for it from the search bar.
3. When the profile appears, click on its “Reels” to watch all the reels they have shared on Facebook and Instagram.
4. Apart from this, you can see other accounts’ reels and short videos from the home page itself. Find the reels video playing on your home page and click “See more” below it.
So these were the ways to check someone’s Instagram profile without having an account, and this way, you can watch Instagram reels without an Instagram account login.
Q. Which Instagram features can you still use without an Instagram account?
A. You can check Instagram profiles and their posts without an account, but you can’t do much else. Here’s what you can do on Instagram without opening an account: check public profiles, click on links in bio, see the number of followers and following, view and download photos, videos, and Stories, view comments on posts, and check related accounts.
Q. What can’t you do without an Instagram account?
A. Instagram doesn’t let you use many features without signing up. You’ll miss some benefits without an account: posting comments, liking posts, zooming in on photos, and following an Instagram account. Apart from this, you can not use its camera effects and stickers. And obviously, you cannot post your photos without an account.
You can also follow us for instant tech news at Google News or for tips and tricks, smartphones & gadgets reviews, join GadgetsToUse Telegram Groupor subscribe for the latest review videos GadgetsToUse Youtube Channel.